E Net JANASEVANA KENDRAM is a concept that was developed by people who share a similar mindset in order to aid the common man as well as small, medium, and large businesses in meeting the requirements of Indian legislation pertaining to compliance. The Common Service Centers Scheme, also known as the CSC, has been put into place as a component of the good governance paradigm. It is a solution that will assist in the upgrading of public service front-end delivery systems while simultaneously encouraging rural entrepreneurship in order to create jobs. This solution is described as having a two-in-one function.
The Janasevana Kendram strives to accomplish a variety of essential goals. The following outlines them:
The provision of services to both the public and private sectors, in addition to fulfilling the needs of the community, is a top priority.
Creating sustainable employment opportunities and making a substantial contribution to the economic growth of India's rural areas
Provides the opportunity to act as a representative for a wide range of governmental and non-governmental services.
Offering a Variety of G2C and B2C Services (Government to Citizen and Business to Customer, respectively)
There are a few things to take into consideration before submitting an application for the Janasevana Kendram.
The candidate needs to be at least 18 years old in order to be considered.
In order to qualify, a person must have completed and passed the Matriculation Level Examination or an examination that is recognized as being equivalent.
The candidate ought to be literate in the native tongue, both in reading and writing. Should have a fundamental comprehension of the English language, as well as proficiency in the use of computers and a variety of other skills associated with the position.
When beginning a Janasevana Kendram, you will need to take into consideration the various infrastructure requirements listed below.
1. room or building that is 100–150 square feet in size.
2. Player for CDs and DVDs
3. Two personal computers, each of which is connected to either a UPS that has a battery backup or a portable generator.
4. PC equipped with Windows XP Service Pack 2 or a later version of a licensed operating system.
5. Two printing devices
- Dot Matrix Inkjet digital camera or webcam, with wired/wireless/V-SAT communication options
6. Hard disk drive with a minimum storage capacity of 120 gigabytes Random Access Memory (RAM) with a minimum storage capacity of 512 megabytes Iris and Biometric Authentication Scanner
The following steps need to be taken in order to successfully establish a Jansevana Kendrum:
1. To access the CSC Portal, navigate to www.csc.gov.in on your web browser.
2. You will then be brought to the home screen; on this screen, select the "Careers" tab.
3. To become a CSC, go to the "Useful Links" section and click on "Interested to become a CSC."
4. Proceed now by clicking the link that says "Click Here to Register."
5. Please enter your information so that we can process your registration.
6. After entering the number, you will be prompted to select one of the authentication modes (IRIS, Fingerprint, or One Time Password) before you are permitted to view your credentials.
7. To move on to the following phase, click the "Proceed" button.
8. They will inquire about your one-time password (OTP). Please enter the OTP.
9. Pick the geo-tagged picture of the center where you want to hand in your application for the CSC.
10. Select the SUBMIT option from the menu.
Swipe is designed to assist business owners in managing a variety of functions, including invoicing, inventory, and accounting, amongst others, with the intention of making the day-to-day activities of a businessman less taxing. When you work with Swipe, you will have access to a wide variety of services, including efficient business administration, high data security, the setup of multiple transactions, cash and bank management, and more.
Photographic Paper - GST Rates HSN Code 3703
GST Rates and HSN Code for Clock or Watch Glasses in India
Sectoral Impact- Outsourced Manufacturing or Job Work- GST Revised Law