Swipe software provides GST returns data in JSON format, which can be uploaded to the GST portal and used to easily file all types of GST returns. We'll look at how to upload a JSON file to the GST portal in this article.
1. On Swipe access the Reports via the side menu dashboard.
2. Under Reports scroll down to Taxes and select GSTR 1 from the options below.
3. Once the data has been loaded, click the 'GSTR1 JSON' button, on the top left corner, as shown below.
4. In Reports, you can download a single JSON file that contains all of the sections of a GSTR1 Return.
1. Once you've downloaded the JSON file, proceed to the steps below to upload it to the GST portal.
1. Navigate to your GST returns dashboard.
2. After downloading the GST return in JSON format from Reports via Swipe's side menu dashboard, log in to the GST portal and navigate to the GST return dashboard.
1. Determine the month for which the GST return will be filed.
2. Select the month for which you want to file your GST return and click "Search" in the GST return dashboard. Choose the type of GST return to prepare and click "Prepare Offline."
1. Submit the JSON file to GSTN.
2. Click "Choose file" and navigate to the file you downloaded from Reports on your hard drive. When you select a file, the file is automatically uploaded to GSTN.
1. If the file upload is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed. An error message is generated if the file format or structure is incorrect. The Error Report will be NA if the file is correct.
2. After uploading a JSON file, the data or invoices will be visible on the GST portal in 15 - 30 minutes. Do not upload more than once.
3. If the data is still not visible on the GST Portal after 30 minutes, try re-uploading the file. The data will be rewritten or appended if you upload a file multiple times.
1. Check the data on the GST Portal.
2. The data will be validated by the GSTN and added to the taxpayer's GST portal -> returns dashboard after 15 - 30 minutes of uploading a file. You can view the data and invoices uploaded via the JSON file by clicking on various sections.
3. Invoices that were successfully uploaded without errors are displayed separately. You can also modify or delete the data.
4. If any additional data is required, it is displayed separately in the returns dashboard for additional input, editing, or deletion.
Different Types of ITNS Challan
OTHER FOOTWEAR - GST RATES HSN CODE 6405
Provisions under GST Law in respect of Housing Societies