The ASPIRE (Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) for Research & Innovation and Entrepreneurship) Scheme is a flagship initiative of the Indian government aimed at promoting innovation, research and entrepreneurship. The scheme is administered by the National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog, and was launched as part of the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
1. Encourage a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in India, especially among young people.
2. Provide support to innovators and entrepreneurs, including funding, mentorship, and access to resources and networks.
3. Foster partnerships between research institutions, industry, and government to support innovation and entrepreneurship.
4. Promote the development of cutting-edge technologies and solutions that address India's pressing economic, social, and environmental challenges.
The ASPIRE Scheme provides a range of services and support to innovators and entrepreneurs, including funding for research and development, incubation and mentorship programs, access to labs and other resources, and opportunities to network and collaborate with other entrepreneurs and experts.
The ASPIRE Scheme is part of the Indian government's broader efforts to create a more vibrant and innovative economy, and to support the development of the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators in India.
The eligibility criteria for the ASPIRE Scheme under the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) are as follows:
1. The applicants must be citizens of India.
2. Start-ups, individuals, academia, R&D institutions, Incubators, and MSMEs are eligible to apply.
3. The applicant must have a new and innovative idea or product that is in the early stages of development and has the potential for commercialization.
4. The applicant must be able to demonstrate the technical and financial feasibility of the idea or product.
5. The applicant must be able to show how their idea or product will contribute to the socio-economic development of India.
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria may change from time to time and it is advisable to check the official website of the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) for the most up-to-date information. Additionally, the applicant must submit a detailed project proposal outlining the innovation, technology, market potential, and financials to be eligible for support under the ASPIRE Scheme.
The application process for the ASPIRE Scheme under the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is as follows:
1. Check the eligibility criteria: The first step is to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the ASPIRE Scheme. You can find the eligibility criteria on the official website of the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
2. Prepare the project proposal: The next step is to prepare a detailed project proposal that outlines the innovation, technology, market potential, and financials. The project proposal should be submitted online through the official website of the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
3. Submit the application: Once the project proposal is ready, the applicant can submit the application online through the official website of the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM). The application should be accompanied by all the required supporting documents.
4. Review and assessment of the application: The application will be reviewed and assessed by a panel of experts from the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM). The panel will evaluate the technical and financial viability of the project and make a recommendation for funding.
5. Approval and disbursement of funds: If the application is approved, the applicant will be notified and the funds will be disbursed according to the terms and conditions agreed upon in the grant agreement.
It is important to note that the application process may change from time to time and it is advisable to check the official website of the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) for the most up-to-date information on the application process.
How does the bulk-generation facility of e-Way Bill work?
GST on International outbound freight (Ocean and Air freight)