A commercial invoice is a document used in international trade to provide detailed information about the goods being shipped from the seller to the buyer. It serves as a legally binding record of the transaction and is used for customs clearance, freight forwarding, and for calculating import duties and taxes.
1. Supplier Information: The name, address, and contact information of the supplier issuing the invoice.
2. Buyer Information: The name, address, and contact information of the buyer receiving the invoice.
3. Invoice Date: The date on which the commercial invoice is issued.
4. Invoice Number: A unique identifier for the commercial invoice, used for tracking and reference purposes.
5. Description of Goods or Services: A detailed description of the goods or services being supplied, including quantity, unit price, and total cost.
6. Terms of Sale: The terms and conditions of the sale, including payment terms, shipping arrangements, and any other relevant information.
7. National Health Mission
In-depth Audit Programme & Checklist for conducting GST Audit
Medical Distributors in Bangalore - Detailed List