The National Initiative for School Heads and Teachers Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA) is a flagship teacher training program launched by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, with the aim of improving the quality of school education by enhancing the knowledge and skills of teachers. The program is designed to provide comprehensive in-service teacher training to all teachers in government and government-aided schools across the country. In this blog, we will discuss the objectives, benefits, and implementation of NISHTHA.
1. To enhance the knowledge and skills of teachers in different subject areas and pedagogical practices.
2. To create a supportive and enabling environment for teachers to improve their professional growth and development.
3. To promote a child-centered and learner-centered approach to teaching and learning.
4. To encourage continuous professional development and lifelong learning among teachers.
1. NISHTHA provides teachers with opportunities to upgrade their knowledge and skills in various subject areas and pedagogical practices.
2. It helps teachers to understand the latest trends and advancements in education and incorporate them in their teaching practices.
3. It enables teachers to adopt a learner-centered and child-centered approach to teaching and learning.
4. It fosters a supportive and enabling environment for teachers to grow professionally and continue their professional development.
1. NISHTHA is being implemented in a phased manner, starting with the states and Union Territories.
2. The program is being implemented through a blended mode of training, including face-to-face and online modes.
3. The program covers various aspects of teaching and learning, including subject knowledge, pedagogical skills, classroom management, assessment, and use of technology in education.
4. The training program is being conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and other agencies in collaboration with the state governments and Union Territories.
In conclusion, NISHTHA is a critical initiative to improve the quality of school education in India by enhancing the knowledge and skills of teachers. The program provides teachers with opportunities to upgrade their professional skills and contribute to the development of the education sector. The successful implementation of NISHTHA will lead to a positive impact on the quality of education and the learning outcomes of students in the country.
Suo moto cancellation of GST registration – Reasons, etc
Discrepancies Amongst Provisions of GST Act 2017
Guidance Note for Verification of CGST Transitional Credit Claimed In TRAN-1/TRAN-2