Jagananna Vidya Kanuka is a flagship educational scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, India, with the aim of providing financial assistance to the students of the state. The scheme provides financial assistance to students studying in government and private schools, colleges, and other educational institutions. In this blog, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, benefits, and the documents required to avail the benefits of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka.
1. The student must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
2. The student must be studying in a government or private school, college, or any other educational institution in the state.
3. The student's family income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
4. The student must have obtained a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year.
1. The scheme provides financial assistance to students to cover the cost of books, uniforms, and other educational expenses.
2. The assistance provided under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka ranges from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000, depending on the class of the student.
3. The scheme also provides a laptop to the students who are pursuing higher education.
1. Aadhar Card of the student
2. Income certificate of the parent or guardian
3. Residence proof of the student
4. Marksheet of the previous academic year
5. Bank account details of the student or the parent
6. School or college ID card of the student
In conclusion, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka is a great initiative by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to students for their education. It not only helps to reduce the financial burden on families but also encourages students to continue their education. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh and are eligible for the scheme, make sure to apply for the same and avail its benefits.
How To Start A Electronics Shop? Electronics Business Ideas.
Carrying Costs of Your Accounts Receivables
Higher sales in GSTR-1 and lower tax liability in GSTR-3B