With IDFC FIRST Bank Current account, one can reinforce and develop their business
Settling on the ideal choices is basic to guarantee your business grows. IDFC FIRST Bank offers one of the most amazing current accounts for business in India. Consequently, a stage towards development for your business.
When you open your account with us, you get sufficiently close to numerous highlights and advantages presented by IDFC FIRST Bank. You will have single-view Internet & Mobile Banking Platform, Trade Forex Solutions, GPS-enabled doorstep banking, payment, and receivable solutions, and much more, all at your command. We are additionally straightforward about our ongoing record expenses and charges. No curve balls, no shocks. Secure your business development with your own IDFC FIRST Bank current account.
Extensive variety of Current Accounts that are the most appropriate to cook different business needs
1. Free funds transfer across NEFT/RTGS/Demons
2. Free DD Issuance
3. No additional charges for banking at Non-Home Branches
4. Free outstation really looks at the assortment
5. Free GPS empowered Doorstep Banking for non-cash administrations for the first year
6. Free admittance to our cutting-edge OneX Net financial stage and Mobile App
7. Free record explanations, SMS alarms, and broker's check
In light of your prerequisites, pick a record variation that is the most appropriate to provide food your business needs going from INR 10K to 1 Lakh Average Monthly Balance
100K Current Account:
1. Free Cash Deposit Limit: INR 12 Lakh per month
2. Free 300 Cheque Leaves per month
3. Free DD Issuance
4. Free 25 ATM Transactions per month
5. Free Non-Financial Transactions at IDFC FIRST Bank ATM
6. Free Visa Signature Card
7. INR 1 Lakh AMB Requirement
You are qualified to operate a Current Account, in the event that you fall under any of the beneath referenced classes
1. Resident Individual
2. Hindu Undivided Family (H.U.F.)
3. Sole Proprietorship
5. Limited Company / Limited Liability Partnership
6. Trust / Association / Club / Society
1. KYC documentation - Sole ownership
2. Mandate to open an account – Sole proprietor
3. identity and for the proprietor: Table 1
4. PAN Card of the proprietor (In case a PAN card is not available then Form 49 A along with Form 60 if applied for PAN)
One can follow his/her IDFC FIRST Bank Current Account through the accompanying modes:
1. Month-to-month email articulations shipped off enlisted email id.
2. Cautions through Email and SMS.
3. View and execute through Web Banking.
The Impact of GST on E-Commerce Businesses in India
How to Manage Masters under e-Way Bill System
GST Registration Status | How to Track GST Application Status?