Flipkart is the second-biggest Indian web-based business organization, consolidated in Singapore as a Private Limited Company with its settle in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, The organization has been at first framed to sell the internet based book on the stage prior to venturing into other 100+ items classes like buyer gadgets, design, home basics, food, and way of life items. Today, Flipkart is one of the greatest Indian online business stores with 100 thousand dealers and in excess of 100 million customary clients through 21 cutting-edge distribution centers.
1. One can enroll their business as a Sole Owner on the off chance that people are maintaining their business alone.
2. Any firm that is enlisted under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932. It can select any of its accomplices to finish the Flipkart Seller Registration Processes.
3. Any Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) that has been framed under the LLP Act of 2008, can enlist in Flipkart Business.
4. Any organization that is enlisted under the Companies Act of 2013, whether it is a Public, Private, or One-Person Company.
5. Some other enlisted substances took part in a business including the offer of items.
1. PAN Card (can be Personal PAN in the case of Proprietor / Business PAN)
2. GSTIN/TIN Number (not required for not many classes of items like books)
3. Financial balance and supporting KYC Reports (Address Confirmation, and filtered duplicate of Dropped Check)
4. Clear Photograph of Mark which ought not to be in excess of 20 MB.
5. Brand name number if there should be an occurrence of selling of own items or Brand Endorsement Letter or Guaranteed Receipt from an approved vendor in the event of selling Marked Items
1. Login to Flipkart dealer's records and snap on join.
2. Make your vendor's account by entering your telephone number (alongside OTP), Email ID, and name of the merchant.
3. Continue closely to check whether Flipkart is offering types of assistance in your favored area.
4. Give your business subtleties by entering your GST number. Having a legitimate GSTIN number is important to sell on Flipkart with the exception of not many classes like books that have been explicitly excluded.
5. Complete your profile by giving subtleties of:
a. Account subtleties: You need to transfer your archive for example GST number, Check, Bank Subtleties, and email.
b. Store subtleties: This incorporates the name of the store and the depiction of the business.
c. Business subtleties: which incorporate your GSTIN number.
6. Signature: Upload a clear photo of your unique legitimate organization which ought not to be more than 20MB.
7. Bank account details: Enter your record holder's name, financial balance number, and IFSC code.
8. Brand verification.
9 Email verification by tapping on the connection shipped off your enlisted email address.
1. Click on the posting choice on the merchant's dashboard and pick either single or bulk listing.
2. Select the classifications under which your item fits. For instance Food things, Electronic contraptions, shoes, and so on.
3. In the event that you are selling a result of some other brand other than yours you really want to transfer a Brand endorsement letter or confirmed receipt from an approved vendor.
4. Assuming you are selling results of your own image you want to give your Brand name enlistment number.
5. Give valuing and bundling subtleties, assembling and stock, Conveyance charges, Expense subtleties, and item depiction.
6. Continue to quality check to be directed by Flipkart. It will ordinarily require 24 to 48 hours for this interaction.
Consequently, Flipkart assists your business with developing to a higher level by making the items accessible to 10 crores enlisted clients. You can undoubtedly list your item on the stages in only a couple of snaps and utilize the single dealer stage to deal with your business and develop it too at a fast scale.