In order to develop Delhi in a balanced and organised manner, the Delhi Development Authority was established in 1957. The Housing Scheme 2020, which would contain more than 5000 apartments and houses for the Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), and High Income Group, is something the DDA aims to introduce in 2020. (HIG). These apartments will be dispersed among Dwarka, Narela, and Jasola. In addition, it has designed Rohini, the largest residential complex in Asia, which would cover 3,497 hectares of land.
Additionally, it is creating Dwarka, a self-contained sub-city with housing, a university campus, and other facilities. Also, six flyovers that will help the city's traffic flow more smoothly have been built. Janta Market, a shopping centre, has also been finished, and there are 15 other similar sites under construction. An 18-hole general populace golf course and 12 sports facilities for both indoor as well as outdoor sports have been constructed in the area of sports. Throughout the city's various industrial districts, more than 12,000 new units have been built for industrial development.
The following are the requirements for participation in the DDA Housing Scheme:
1. A resident of India
2. Minimum age is 18 years old.
3. who does not own a housing property larger than 67 square metres, or whose spouse or minor children do not own a home or built-up apartment larger than 67 square metres in Delhi Cantonment or metropolitan Delhi/New Delhi, that is either on a full or partial freehold/leasehold basis
4. must possess PAN
5. If applying for an EWS flat, your income cannot exceed Rs. 1 lakh annually.
The following papers must be submitted in order to complete the online application form:
1. applicant's signature in jpg file, no more than 50 kb
2. applicant's passport-sized photo in jpg format, no more than 50 kb
3. Joint applicant's signature in jpg format, no more than 50 kb
4. passport-sized photo of each candidate in jpg format, no more than 50 kb
The following can be the procedure for the application on the form of the DDA housing scheme:
1. Visit the DDA Housing Yojana website (EWS Flats)
2. The applicant must fill out a registration form by providing their name, phone number, email address, birthdate, and PAN.
3. The entered email address will receive a user ID and password.
4. Go to https://dda.org.in/ddaweb/index.aspx to submit the form online.
5. Use the username and password that were supplied to the verified email address to access the online application.
6. Enter the applicant's and the joint applicant's personal information.
7. Choose the appropriate category and the desired location.
8. Submit a scanned copy of the applicant's signature and a photo of the joint application (if any)
9. Read the declaration statement's contents at the bottom of the page.
10. Check the box to indicate that you have read the statement.
11. To submit a draught or a final version, select the appropriate button.
12. The submission date, online application code, and registration cost will all be displayed on a submission screen.
13. Choose "Final Submit" to submit your application.
14. On the following screen or the left side of the website, make the necessary payment using NEFT/RTGS or netbanking.
15. An acknowledgment slip with payment information will be shown when payment is completed and complete.
The eligible refunds are as follows:
1. No refund will be given between the draw date and the fifteenth day following the date of the allocation or demand letter.
2. 10% of the registration fees is due from the 16th to the 30th day following the day the allocation or demand letter was issued.
3. Time Limit for issue of demand order under Section 73(10) of CGST Act, 2017 for Financial Year 2017-18
Avail One-time Opportunity to claim missed out Transitional Credit in GST
Income From Salary