In order to develop the nation's capital city of Delhi in a balanced and organized manner, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) began its housing activities in 1967. DDA offers interested residents the opportunity to apply for a home through its housing program.
DDA announced more than 18,000 housing units in May 2019 to provide Lower Income Group (LIG), Medium Income Group (MIG), and High Income Group (HIG) residents with affordable housing options. Additionally, DDA expanded its project in 2021 by adding 1,354 flats in the neighborhoods of Dwarka, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, and Manglapuri.
The eligibility requirements for applying to the program have been outlined by DDA. The following individuals are eligible for the DDA housing program:
1. The applicant must be at least 18 years old and an Indian national.
2. Separate housing scheme applications may be made by spouses. If neither is deemed successful, only one apartment will be given out. Joint applicants are applicants who are two people together.
3. For all categories, candidates' total family income should not be more than Rs 10 lakh.
4. A PAN card and a bank account are required for all candidates.
The housing scheme application process can be completed digitally, according to the development authorities. To apply for the DDA housing scheme 2022, follow these easy steps:
1. All interested candidates must go to the DDA website to submit an online application.
2. To apply for the program, each interested party must generate a special login and password.
3. The registration fee is Rs 50,000 for EWS applicants and Rs 1,000,000 for LIG applicants. 30 minutes will be given to applicants to submit their applications. Once the transaction is successful, the applicant will have the unit reserved.
4. If the apartment is cancelled after the unit has been successfully reserved, the application fee is not refundable.
The Delhi Development Authority's housing effort provides a number of advantages, including the following:
1. Inflation and rising mortgage rates have made it more challenging to purchase a home. Individuals can receive price concessions on the DDA flats ranging from 10% to 40%, depending on their income group.
2. The housing units included in DDA housing programs are situated in prestigious residential areas. The apartments are dispersed around the cities of Narela, Dwarka, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, and Manglapuri.
3. Although the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is the program's primary objective, everyone who enrolls is given an equal chance. DDA selects participants in this program who will receive a flat by a fair drawing.
On December 23, 2021, registration opened on the Delhi Development Authority's official website. An applicant can read the DDA housing scheme pamphlet for further instructions before completing the online form.
This is how to apply for a DDA flat if you meet all eligibility requirements and have the required paperwork:
Step 1: Go to the DDA website's main page and select the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 link.
Step 2: You must register after being led to a new page and entering your name, birthdate, PAN card number, mobile number, and email. A User ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number after you click submit.
Step 3: After completing the registration process, log in with the provided User ID and password.
Step 4: Following a successful login, a screen with an application form will open. Add your contact information, bank information, address, information about any joint applicants, etc.
Step 5: Enter your selections for location and category.
Step 6: At this point, upload a scanned copy of your signature and, if applicable, the signature of the joint applicant.
Step 7: Select the checkbox after reading the declaration.
Step 8: You have the option of clicking the Final Submit button or saving this form as a draft.
Step 9: After verifying the registration date, application form number, and payment amount, you can select the payment method (NEFT/RTGS or net banking).
Step 10: Upon successful payment, the screen displays an acknowledgement slip with payment details. Print the acknowledgement slip for future reference. This slip is
1. Interested residents can fulfill their ambition of owning a home at a discounted price through the DDA Housing Scheme.
2. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana collaboration allows the less fortunate to own a flat for as little as Rs. 7 lakh.
3. The 1354 additional flats added to this scheme in 2021 were built with a quality on par with the top complexes in Delhi. These dwelling units fit the requirements of every section for costs ranging from Rs. 7 lakh to Rs. 2.1 crore.
Highlights from Union Budget 2022
GST Rules For Small Businesses
GST Composition Scheme Bill / Invoice Format
What Happens if Contract Price is Revised after GST Implementation?
What is the Jan Dhan Yojana: Eligibility & documents required