As a small or medium business owner, it is important to be aware of the latest GST rates and HSN codes for your products. In this article, we will discuss Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised, its GST rates and HSN code, and other essential information that can help you stay compliant with GST regulations.
Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised is a mixture of various raw materials, such as natural rubber, synthetic rubber, carbon black, and other chemicals. This mixture is not yet vulcanised, which means it has not undergone the process of heating and adding sulphur or other chemicals to improve its strength and durability.
Unvulcanised rubber has various applications, including being used in the manufacture of tyres, conveyor belts, hoses, and other industrial products. It is also used in the production of various consumer goods, such as footwear, toys, and sports equipment.
The GST rates for Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised are as follows:
1. 18% GST on Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised with a value of up to Rs. 1000 per kg
2. 28% GST on Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised with a value of more than Rs. 1000 per kg
It is important to note that these rates are subject to change as per government regulations.
The HSN code for Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised is 4005. This code is used to classify goods for taxation purposes and is required for GST registration and filing of GST returns.
Here are some other essential pieces of information that small and medium business owners should be aware of:
1. Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised is classified under Chapter 40 of the GST Tariff Act.
2. Businesses that deal in Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised must register for GST if their annual turnover exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs for businesses in north-eastern and hilly states).
3. GST returns must be filed on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the turnover of the business.
4. Businesses can claim input tax credit for the GST paid on purchases of Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised and other goods and services used in the course of their business.
Compounded Rubber Unvulcanised is an important raw material used in various industries and consumer goods. Small and medium business owners must be aware of the latest GST rates and HSN codes for this product to stay compliant with GST regulations. They must also register for GST, file returns, and claim input tax credit to manage their tax obligations effectively.
Hindu Undivided Family Act: Steps, Advantages & FAQs
GST Rates and HSN Code for Sheets for Veneering Plywood
GST rates and HSN code for Woven Fabrics Of Cotton Mixed Less Than 200 G/M2