The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is a system of health care in India for government employees and pensioners. It was established in 1954 and is managed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The scheme provides comprehensive medical care facilities to its beneficiaries through a network of CGHS-approved hospitals and dispensaries. The scheme covers medical expenses for hospitalization, medicines, diagnostic tests, preventive health check-ups, and dental care. It also provides health insurance coverage for certain medical conditions.
The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is a health care scheme for central government employees, pensioners, and their dependents. It provides comprehensive medical care facilities to its beneficiaries through a network of CGHS Wellness Centres, dispensaries, and hospitals.
1. Outpatient consultation
2. Inpatient hospitalization
3. Diagnostic tests
4. Specialized treatments
1. All representatives of the central government get compensation from the central government employees.
2. All reliant relatives of Central Government workers who get compensation from Central Common Gauges and are inhabitants of regions covered under CGHS.
3. Beneficiaries and family retired people of the Central Government.
4. Qualified subordinate relatives of beneficiaries and family retired people of the Focal Government.
5. Individuals from parliament
7. Ex-Lead representatives and Lt. Lead representatives
8. Resigned/sitting adjudicators of high courts and High Court.
9. Political dissidents
10. Columnists authorize by Press Data Department
11. Representatives of the Rail line Board
12. Delhi Police Faculty in Delhi as it were
13. Beneficiaries and representatives of certain legal/independent bodies that have been broadened CGHS offices in Delhi.
14. Post and Transmit Division Workers.
1. OPD Treatment including the issue of prescriptions.
2. Expert Conference at Polyclinic/Govt. Clinics.
3. Indoor Treatment at Government and Empanelled Clinics.
4. Examinations at Government and Empanelled Analytic focus.
5. The credit-only office is accessible for treatment in impaneled emergency clinics and symptomatic communities for Retired people and other recognized recipients.
6. Repayment of costs for treatment profited in Govt. /Confidential Clinics under crisis.
7. Repayment of costs caused for the acquisition of amplifiers, counterfeit appendages, apparatuses, and so on as determined.
8. Family Government assistance, Maternity, and Youngster Wellbeing Administrations.
9. Clinical discussion and administering of meds in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha arrangement of prescriptions (AYUSH).
Individuals who are qualified for getting the advantages under the focal government workers' wellbeing plan ought to apply to the plan by following the given advances:
On the web
Stage 1: You should visit the site https://cghs.gov.in/CghsGovIn/faces/ViewPage.xhtml to finish up a web-based application structure.
Stage 2: Finish up the application structure accurately and connect your photographs in the assigned regions.
Stage 3: Connect the necessary records with the application structure
Stage 4: Submit the application structure and records on the web
Stage 5: Download the structure and take out its printout.
GST Rate HSN Code for Beverages, Spirits and Vinegar - Chapter 22
Household Articles of Aluminium: GST Rates HSN Code 7615
Classification of Disc-Pads / Brake-Pads under GST