Keeping in mind our hectic lifestyles, the Union Transport Ministry of India has requested that state governments facilitate the acceptance of soft copies of your vehicle documentation. As a result, you will not have to spend an arm and a leg to pay fines, challans, or even deal with harassment. Read further to learn more about mParivahan here - starting with how it can help you and progressing to the registration process. Scroll down to learn more.
mParivahan is intended to search for RTO vehicle registration numbers across India. It is a NIC-developed government application that helps obtain information about your vehicle, such as the validity of your insurance, registration certificate, and driving license. This digital form also serves as authentic proof to the police. This app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. So, the next time you need to demonstrate your vehicle details, expose your mobile and submit it.
mParivahan has a slew of features. Almost all of them are listed below. Examine it.
1. It generates a genuine virtual DL (Driving License) and RC (Registration Certificate) accepted worldwide.
2. You can use this app to apply for a new driver's license (only trying to pass a DL mock test is required)
3. It provides a user-friendly interface that is simple to use.
4. Even without registering for the app, you can check all vehicle details with the registration number.
5. It saves time, money, and trouble.
6. The app is available for iOS and Android users on the App Store and Google Play Store, respectively.
7. The enrollment process for creating virtual DL and RC is a piece of cake.
8. Get all of the app's information while residing within the app.
9. It provides a robust verification process using the last four digits of the vehicle's engine and the chassis number.
10. This app also allows you to share your virtual ID.
Despite having all of these functionalities, this app could have implemented the technology of receiving challans and paying them directly through the app. It would have made an excellent addition to the extracted features.
Check out how to register and sign in to your mParivahan account now.
The Central Government has issued a notification under the newly amended Motor Vehicles Act stating that you no longer need to carry the RC book and driving license as you can store the soft copies and access them whenever and wherever you want. The mParivahan app provides such services, and here is how to sign up and create an account on mParivahan.
1. To begin, download the mParivahan app from the Google Play Store for Android users and the App Store for iOS users.
2. Enter your mobile phone number and sign up.
3. You will now receive an OTP, which you must enter and register.
4. Here, you will have two options: A Driving Licence (DL) or a Registration Certificate (RC). Select the DL first.
5. To generate a virtual DL, enter your DL number.
6. Next, select Add To My Dashboard.
7. Next, provide your Date of Birth, and your virtual driver's license will be added to the Dashboard.
8. Next, enter the Registration number and repeat the process to generate the RC.
9. You will now receive vehicle information such as fitness validity and insurance validity.
10. Tap Add To My Dashboard once more.
11. You will then see a message asking for your vehicle's engine and chassis numbers.
12. Enter the information from your RC.
13. Once you have verified all details, go to the DL or RC you want to show the authorities.
14. A QR code will now get generated, which officials will inspect and verify when you show them the soft copies.
Usability: The mParivahan app is simple to install and use, making it accessible to every citizen of the country.
Multiple languages: There are several language options: The mParivahan app is available in Hindi, English, and Marathi.
Safe: The driving license and registration certificate can be saved safely on this app. You can show these documents to traffic officers during a check.
No fees: This application is available to all citizens at no cost.
The mParivahan app only allows you to create virtual RC and DL. Therefore, you cannot create a new DL application with it.
Under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, the digital RC and DL stashed on the m-Parivahan mobile app are considered valid documents. When required, the digital documents can be shown to traffic officers and are regarded as similar to the certificates issued by the transport department.
No, the mParivahan app only enables participants to check the status of their challans; it does not allow them to make payments.